[LinuxBIOS] Etherboot FILO

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Thu Sep 21 21:27:37 CEST 2006

Not yet.

I think Etherboot and FILO are dead almost, because we intend to put tiny kernel and kexec on the flash.

Also I like to try to OLPC kernel + ramdisk + kexec, it seems it can not compiled on AMD64 version Linux.

I hope we can have 64 bit version and ramdisk. Even it is some bigger, but it could less bugs..

YH