[LinuxBIOS] DK8-HTX FILO IDE timeout

Chris Stillo cstillo at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 03:40:34 CEST 2006

YH,

Thanks for the suggestion. I decreased LOG level to 8, and did not see
"IDE1 IDE0 PCI: 00:07.1 init" in the LOG. Then I hacked amd8111_ide.c
now I see "IDE1 IDE0 PCI: *01:04.3* init" in the log. And still the IDE
timeout happens in FILO... but this is not suprising since it looks like
the wrong PCI address is assigned to IDE(?) If so, do you know how to
correct this?

Thanks,
Chris