[LinuxBIOS] summit

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:12:28 CEST 2006

On 9/22/06, Ronald G Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> wrote:

> can somebody bring a monitor or two?

I don't have any LCD's I can free up.

> I can't bring outlet strips -- mine are all rated at 120v.

As long as the strips don't have TSV's or other 120V surge protectors
in then I think they will be ok.

I've got access to a 500 Watt 220 -> 120 xformer with the 2 prong euro
adapter on it. (We bought it for running a big Oscope in spain)  The
last time I traveled with it though it got me a nice luggage search.
So I'd rather not bring it

> usb and ps/2 keyboards would be good -- can somebody bring one or two?

I've got a USB keyboard I'l bring and I can bring some ps/2 ones.

Do we really need that many?  Won't most of our stuff be via serial?

--
Richard A. Smith