[LinuxBIOS] Problem to Support SuperIO Winbond W83977AF

ccases at navista.fr ccases at navista.fr
Mon Apr 2 18:03:07 CEST 2007

Hi to all,

I have create a linuxbios file for my embeded mother board call Adavantech
PCM-5823, and I have some problem with the fonctionality of the superIO
winbond W83977AF/TF, when I put LinuxBIOS in my chip, I have nothing on
screen and no information on the COM port.

In linuxBIOS I used the superIO winbond W83977TF. According to the
documentation of the winbond W83977AF and W83977TF the chip is virtually
identical, but the are some difference on the number of I/O programable
port.

For now I'm blocked. If somebody has a solution for my problem, I thank it
by advance.

Regards

Ccases