[LinuxBIOS] off topic : Germany constitution changes by Schaeuble - politics (sry)

Quux pawn2be.wild at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 8 08:21:21 CEST 2007

folks, I know that off topic posts are not really welcome here.

Still, we have a guy in Germany (interior minister Schaeuble) who is
crossing a red line and this mandates "out of line" measures in return.

in short, the conservatives run a campaign to minimize constitutional
civil rights and cite terrorism as justification.

Many people in Germany think this is bullshit.

please consider resisitive action against Wolfgang Schaeuble's plans and
protect your rights.   -- Frank from Bremen