[LinuxBIOS] how about the support of Tyan s2915 in LinuxBIOS

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Thu Apr 12 23:52:07 CEST 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 11:08:22PM -0400, Ning (Michael) Qu wrote:
> We want to use LinuxBIOS on Tyan s2915. Is there anyone who has
> similiar experience? Is it well supported by LinuxBIOS? v1 or v2?

No, it's not supported out of the box. Please check the list of
supported mainboards:

http://linuxbios.org/Supported_Motherboards

It doesn't use any of the currently supported chipsets AFAICS, so it
won't be easy to add support for it, either. Sorry.

Many other Tyan mainboards are supported, though (see above URL).

Uwe.