[LinuxBIOS] AMD K8 + K8T890 + VT8237 + Asus A8V-E SE
corey_osgood at verizon.net
Sun Apr 15 09:48:37 CEST 2007
I know this isn't your main problem, but I noticed that you're getting
error 44's from the smbus. The attached version should fix that, along
with a couple other issues (including the incorrect reports of a
timeout). I've also gotten rid of some of the debugging info, so it
shouldn't be filling up your screen unless there actually is a real
problem, or else if you want it. From what I can see, the
smbus_read_byte I've put in there should work, I'll rename get_spd_data
later, since it's now being used by my very incomplete CN700 code
(waiting on Via for datasheets sucks).
Also, the rest of your southbridge init is bound to be completely
borked, since IIRC that was well before I started seriously working on
the post-ram code, so it's probably still looking for some incorrect
device IDs, let alone setting things up right. If you want my most
recent stuff, let me know, it should actually work right now.
And yes, there will be a patch with this and the rest of the southbridge
code when the whole thing is clean and tested.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6421 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the coreboot