[LinuxBIOS] AMD K8 + K8T890 + VT8237 + Asus A8V-E SE

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Apr 17 08:54:21 CEST 2007

Hello again,
>> I'm attaching version which works for me (tm)
>> //    dimm &= 0x0E;
>> //    dimm |= 0xA1;
> It works without those? Interesting. I'll try it in a few minutes, see
> if it works here.

My address is 0x50 which I get from the rest of Linux Bios for some reason. So I
just need the shift and |1

  > dump_spd_data() works for you immediately after enabling the smbus???

Hmm I checked the log from yesterdays night and it seems not. I will investigate
later - Maybe I did some other mistake -> however RAM is found correctly. I will
take a look this evening.

Thanks for the help!

Rudolf