[LinuxBIOS] lxbios bug?

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Mon Apr 23 22:33:35 CEST 2007

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 09:11:40PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> Did you ever set the options to reasonable values? linuxbios does not to
> this by itself. 8)

I see :) So that's what I did wrong. How many of these values are actually
used by linuxbios? For instance, I had baud_rate set to 1200 and dual_core was
off; yet the system booted just fine with 115200 baud on serial, and I could
see both cores on this dual-core cpu board.

I can't really seem to find any documentation about all the settings that are
possible with lxbios; most seem straightforward enough, but is there
something out there that describes each field?

Thanks,
Ward.

  boot_option = Fallback
  last_boot = Fallback