[LinuxBIOS] Booting Windows XP / Vista - Google Summer of Code

emanoel xavier emanoelxavier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:20:13 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,
I was reading the Augusto`s message on this mailing and  i got intersted on
this work. I tried boot a linux system using some steps on this tutorial
http://linuxbios.org/QEMU_Build_Tutorial and I got it. Now i`m thinking
about booting the Windows 2000 using a similar way. I know it is possible
because I`ve read something about this on
Have of you booted the windows 2000 using LinuxBios? Do you any other
document about this or tutorial with the needed steps? Thanks in advance.

Emanoel Manassés Bernardo Xavier