[LinuxBIOS] How to enable VGA on Tyan S3992?

Feng, Libo Libo.Feng at amd.com
Fri Apr 27 04:18:51 CEST 2007

I changed the mainboard Config.lb according to the below suggestion. It still can't work.

PCI: 00:0c.0 init
rom address for PCI: 00:0c.0 = fc220000
Incorrect Expansion ROM Header Signature 7070

The address is always wrong. However, from the boot log, elfboot seems find something at 0xfffc0000.

BTW, I always run buildtarget after changing Config.lb, is it OK?

Best Regards

??? Feng Libo @ AMD  Ext: 20906
Mobile Phone: 13683249071