[LinuxBIOS] "Cache As RAM" asf.

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 15:41:51 CEST 2007

Hi Ron,
  I'm not sure about the existence of such a card. I used to hack an unused
PCI Expansion Card (Adaptec SCSI Controller) to place my self-made code <
http://www.geocities.com/mamanzip/Articles/Low_Cost_Embedded_x86_Teaching_Tool.html>.
Maybe such approach can be used. Nonetheless, it means we needed a code to
"clean-up" the original vendor BIOS code. Maybe this condition is not a good
place to start :-(.