[LinuxBIOS] ECS top hat flash - dual-bios-circuit useable elsewhere ?

Vlad vladc6 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 21:05:21 CEST 2007

--- "David H. Barr" <dhbarr at gozelle.com> wrote:
> "tivo prom piggy" should get you there as a search query.  I've
> occasionally wondered how hard it would be to have something like
> this
> manufactured, thereby bypassing the whole TopHat / BIOSSavior vendor
> specific issue.

The OpenGraphics project (http://OpenGraphics.org,
http://www.TraversalTech.com) has people with extensive knowledge in
hardware manufacturing and a desire to create hardware with completely
open specifications. They have been discussing the possibility of
making products other than graphics cards in order to generate
capital.

It would be great if LinuxBIOS users/developers could make a list of
products they would be interested in purchasing (BIOSSaviors and Flash
chips come to mind) and send it to the OpenGraphics developers, who
can be reached via their mailing list at:

Vlad