[LinuxBIOS] (Windows port of flashrom) -- looking for suggestions

Quux pawn2be.wild at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 30 11:52:06 CEST 2007

hi Darmawan,

a decent flashing software is badly in need. otherwise there is only
UNIFLASH, a DOS turbo pascal 7 program, which is not covering some
recent hardware and die PCI Expansion ROM support is patchy. It may also
make sense to make a knoppix liveimage with full LinuxBIOS integration
to allow legacy mainbios modification under Linux with flashrom.   --Q