[LinuxBIOS] Is Asrock 775VM800 supported?

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 07:59:07 CEST 2007

Christian Sturm wrote:
> Corey Osgood wrote:
>

>> At this time, no. vt8237r is a work in progress, but afaik
>> noone's working on the p4m800.
>>

> Thanks for the answer!
>

>> Can you please send the output of lspci -n and lspci -xxx?
>>

> Of course.

Thanks for the info, and sorry for the delayed reply. Looking at your
register dump, it seems that the two are very similar, but unfortunately
your board uses ddr memory, and everything I've done is geared towards
ddr2. Should have checked that out before I got all excited, I guess.

If you're interested in doing testing and have all the necessary
equipment (serial cable, spare flash chips, etc), I'll look into it
further when I'm done my current project (which should a couple more
weeks at the absolute most). Some C coding skills would also really help.

-Corey