[LinuxBIOS] No keyboard.

Feng, Libo Libo.Feng at amd.com
Fri Aug 3 12:22:25 CEST 2007

 Hi,

The Super IO is nsc-87417, there is a directory for the chip. I have enabled the keyboard device in mainboard Config.lb, as below,

Device pnp 2e.6 on
    io 0x60 = 0x60
    io 0x62 = 0x64
    irq 0x70 = 1
End
However, in super/nsc/pc87417/superio.c, the keyboard pnp_info is {&ops, PC87417_KBCK, PNP_IO0 | PNP_IO1 | PNP_IRQ0, {0x7f8, 0}, {0x7f8, 4}}, is it correct? I think it should be PNP_IRQ1, {0x60, 0} and {0x60, 4}, I changed it, but still no keyboard. What should I do next?

Best Regards

??? Feng Libo @ AMD  Ext: 20906
Mobile Phone: 13683249071