[LinuxBIOS] W83267HF Keyboard Setup

Otávio Alcântara otavio.junior at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:31:45 CEST 2007

Hello to all,

         I'm trying to port linuxbios to a AMD RDK UVC similar board, using
the norwich board code. I've just got to boot the board, but the keyboard
doesn't work. My board uses an extension I/O board based on WINBOND W83627HF
connected to LPC bus, I've already setup the superio serial.
         I've tried to include in cache_as_ram_auto.c the superio.c (from
w83627hf directory), and use the w83627_init() routine, but there are some
compilations problems.
         How can I set up the PC keyboard in linuxbios, using the W83267HF
chipset?

Regards,

Otávio Alcântara
"I'll never cross to the Dark Side."