[LinuxBIOS] hardware donation

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Sat Aug 11 17:47:37 CEST 2007

Do you accept hardware donations?  I have 3 spare (different) boards that are
not supported and I don't have the time/skill to get them running.  I would
gladly donate them if that helps the linuxbios project.

  - MSI MS-6567 (SiS chipset. flashrom unsupported)
  - QDI Legend V (Intel 440LX. flashrom OK)
  - Unidentified vendor (Intel 440BX. flashrom unsupported)

The bios rom of the latter one looks quite hard to unsolder.  The other two
are also soldered but look much more doable.

Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)