[LinuxBIOS] Desktop with LinuxBios ?

Quux pawn2be.wild at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 13 17:52:21 CEST 2007

hi Robert,

if you get a M57SLI for 84 € it is good bang for the buck. Otherwise
there is only the ASUS A8N-E wich is out of stock but many people try to
get rid of it at ebay around 30€ or so.

A8N successors ar still with the dealers, but we need info, which
SuperIO chips asf. the other mobos from the A8N series have.
If they differ little then they can be made LB able quickly. greetinx Q--