[LinuxBIOS] flashrom geodelx patch

Ingmar Schraub is at eseco.de
Wed Aug 15 20:20:55 CEST 2007

Most of it is already documented at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Flashing_LinuxBIOS where I took the
information from. The link came from Marc Jones and you provided there
rdmsr/wrmsr.

I got the chipset identifier from lspci from my Alix board and added it.
I've tested it with my Alix board where I have a SST49LF040B flash chip.

Well, maybe I've done something wrong... You can tell me.

What did you/or other developers do when you added support for any other
chipset? As I said before, I am completely new to LB...

regards, Ingmar