[LinuxBIOS] [patch] flashrom: Fix support for Winbond W39V040FA

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:21:30 CEST 2007

On 8/22/07, Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de> wrote:

> Is there a reason you use your own mmap instead of using the already
> mmapped area in flashrom.c:int map_flash_registers(struct flashchip
> *flash)
> ?

Yes, the BLRs are located in areas not covered by mmap in int
map_flash_registers(struct flashchip *flash).

Anyway, there's a possibility that I misunderstood map_flash_registers()
though. I'm going to recheck it tonight. Last time I check it, the BLRs
areas are not covered.

Regards,

Darmawan Salihun