[LinuxBIOS] ALi M1621 support

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Aug 29 10:27:53 CEST 2007

* popkonserve <popkonserve at gmx.de> [070804 19:51]:
> okay, i've cleaned up all the evil typos (many..duh!), split the column
> address type detection and the size detection into separate functions,
> rewrote the size detection and made the functions a bit safer (where did my
> const go?). gcc still doesn't like my way of calling functions..i'll go
> figure out how to fix that.
> as soon as i can get my hands on a mainboard with the northbridge chip i'm
> going to test it. if you've questions: feel free to ask.
> in the meantime i'll write some more raminits for slot1/s370/socket7
> chipsets. any particular wishes?
> Holger

Do you have a complete patch including support for a mainboard, too?

Other than that, please read our documentation (it exists! ;) on how to
contribute and sign the code off so we can check it in.

http://www.linuxbios.org/Development_Guidelines#How_to_contribute

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613