[LinuxBIOS] patch for making system run past disable_car

Marc Jones marc.jones at amd.com
Thu Dec 13 19:25:18 CET 2007

ron minnich wrote:
> Marc, should we call disable_car from the initram bits? That makes
> sense to me anyway.
> ron

So, I should go see where it is right now.... (I've been a bit busy....)

I think the location in stage1.c is good. It is controlled by stage1
core code rather than in the mainboard code. The stuff below it should
be a stage1_done() or start_stage2() in stage1.c that gets called from
disable_car() as you proposed. I think that would work and isn't too
complicated. Everything stays together... In fact, I think I like it.

Marc Jones
Senior Firmware Engineer
(970) 226-9684 Office
mailto:Marc.Jones at amd.com