[LinuxBIOS] [BUILDROM] Add support for the Cheetah FAM10 target tobuildrom

Myles Watson myles at pel.cs.byu.edu
Wed Dec 19 20:07:53 CET 2007

> Hey all - following on Marc's awesome Barcelona patches, here is the
> code to add the fam10 target to buildrom.

It works for me, but since you used the generic.mk instead of a specific
one, it didn't catch that I didn't have iasl installed.

That said, it seems like it would be nicer to have a FAMILY_10 option and
just take care of the three variables that change in Serengeti_cheetah.conf.
That way you get 64-bit support and the iasl check for free.

If you still want to keep it separate, I'd like the name to be
Serengeti_cheetah_fam_10.conf instead of cheetah_fam_10.conf, so it's easy
to see what it is.

Myles