[LinuxBIOS] r3018 - trunk/LinuxBIOSv2/targets/amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10

Marc Jones marc.jones at amd.com
Wed Dec 19 20:17:56 CET 2007

Corey Osgood wrote:
> Marc Jones wrote:
>>
>> Corey Osgood wrote:
>>>>
> `/home/corey/LinuxBIOSv2/util/abuild/linuxbios-builds/amd_serengeti_cheetah_fam10/normal'
> make: *** [normal/linuxbios.rom] Error 1

It looks like abuild tries to do a failover/fallback/normal build. Right
now I have the target set to only do failover/fallback to fit it into a
512KB image. The ROM image would need to be increased to 1MB to put
normal in. Also, I haven't tested normal so there could be something
funny in the mainboard options.lb or caonfig.lb.

Marc

--
Marc Jones
Senior Firmware Engineer