[LinuxBIOS] Lightning talk at FSCONS 2007

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Dec 28 03:38:58 CET 2007

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 08:12:47PM -0500, joe at smittys.pointclark.net wrote:
> So how did the Lightning talk at FSCONS 2007 in Gothenburg go?

The talk went pretty well, but it took a little bit longer than it
should have. The demo did not work at first. I suspect the cable
length between my LPC dongle and the CPU board. The cable I made
(10cm) worked fine for me, until I went to Gothenburg. :(

They threw in a short-short talk while I was messing with the demo
board, resetting it over and over. Finally it worked.

> Do you have any video's for us Peter??

Sorry, no, I haven't seen any videos from FSCONS yet. I'll let you
guys know as soon as I see something posted. (No pun intended.)

//Peter