[LinuxBIOS] Kino LX800 AMD Geode based board

markw markw at wolfenet.org
Sat Dec 29 23:39:34 CET 2007

Ok, talking to guys on IRC and they said to post up here.   I've been
challenged to see if I can come up with a system that boots in sub 10
seconds to a command prompt with networking.   I'm sitting on a few Kino
LX800 boards that we use for other projects, but I'm willing to
sacrifice one for this.

The board has sata onboard using an ALI M5281 controller.  It also uses
the geode CS5536 ide controller, so the sata stuff may not be an issue.