[LinuxBIOS] ACPI DSDT tables for mainboards

Phani Babu Giddi phanig at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:43:13 CET 2007

Hi Yhlu,

Thanks for your response.

I was mainly looking at Geode LX based processor boards and associated
chipsets. I dont think that ASL/AML for these boards is available. But my
question was generic, i mean what if I plan to use Linux BIOS for a custom
board and I want to comply with ACPI. In that case how do I get the
necessary ACPI tables in ASL/AML. Because ACPI compliance is compulsory for
my work. Otheriwise I might have to get the required files from gerated by
one of the comercial BIOS vendors.

Let me know what you think about this.