[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Solaris Dev

Kaufman, Adam adam.kaufman at pinnacle.com
Thu Feb 1 01:16:32 CET 2007

Well, I had to do a bit of messing around, but I got both pciutils and
flashrom to compile on my Solaris 10 box. My biggest concern was the
/dev/mem wouldn't allow the same access we get on linux...  here's what
I get:

bash-3.00# ./flashrom
Calibrating delay loop... ok
Can not mmap /dev/mem at 00000000 errno(6):No such device or address

Ideas?

Thanks,
-ak