[LinuxBIOS] new feature - CrushK8-04 USB1 Controller Reset

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Feb 2 21:53:27 CET 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 02:28:28PM -0600, Roman Kononov wrote:
> On 02/02/2007 12:08 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > IIRC the C99 standard is the first C standard to allow // comments.
>
> I vote for allowing // comments since:

Yeah, I agree. This is not so critical, IMHO. If we really care, we can
always replace them later... We got more important things to do right now :)

Besides, we already have lots of // comments in the code anyway.

> 4. the current code has too many GCC-specific things anyway

This is more important IMHO than the // comments. We should keep
LinuxBIOS as compiler-/toolchain-independant as possible (if we can).

Patches to improve the situation are welcome :)

Uwe.