[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Solaris Dev

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coresystems.de
Sat Feb 3 15:49:19 CET 2007

Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 08:45:53AM -0500, Kaufman,  Adam wrote:
>> Ok, here's what I came up with for a Solaris 10 patch.
>
> Could all of the defines be compressed into one place? Maybe one
> mem.c per system and defines controlling the build process?
> Am I being overzealous about portability?

Check the attached patch. The utility is, as many parts of the linuxbios
source, a little bit overpopulated with includes.

There's no seperate mem.[ch] anymore, as the code is pretty much
identical except it is using a define instead of a hardcode now.

With 2 lines in flash.h you could make it work on BeOS as well. :-)

> Also, it would be nice if the error messages printed the device that
> was being used.

done.

If you're ok, please Ack this patch

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613