[LinuxBIOS] Configuration tool manual truncated?

Reece R. Pollack Reece at theptrgroup.com
Mon Feb 5 00:49:59 CET 2007

I took a look at the configuration tool manual today, to better understand the
various configuration mechanisms (I'm adding a couple of new mainboards,
targets, and Super I/O chips). What I got was a 4-page postscript file that
appears to be incomplete -- it ends in mid-sentence on page 4.

Is there a more complete version of this file somewhere, or other
documentation of the configuration file format?

Reece R. Pollack                                  301.461.2653
Principal Engineer                       reece at ThePTRGroup.com
www.ThePTRGroup.com              Embedded, Real-Time Solutions