[LinuxBIOS] Question About AMD board and BIOS programmer for LinuxBIOS

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 05:25:12 CET 2007

Yinghai Lu ( yinghai.lu at amd.com ) is the man to ask about that. He
suggested the following boards in response to a similar question asked
earlier today (
http://www.openbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2007-February/018451.html ) :

Gigabyte M57sli with AM2 socket
Tyan s2915
Tyan s2912
Supermicro h8dae

I recommend purchasing a BIOS Savior device however the BIOS Savior is not
in itself a programmer. Fortunately, you can use the Flashrom utility (
http://linuxbios.org/Flashrom ) provided for in the LinuxBIOSv2/util/
directory.

Best of luck!