[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS v3 - what's going on?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 28 15:33:52 CET 2007

Hi,

unfortunately I didn't have the time to go to last year's LB
symposium (exams...), so I'm not up to speed about the current
state of LinuxBIOS v3. The tracker states there is some development
somewhere progressing slowly. On this mailing list, it has been
said that everything will get better.

* Is there already any code I can access?
* Will the conversion from v2 to v3 be as lossy as from v1 to v2?
* Do major cleanups in v2 make any sense at this point in time or
  will all of the code be dumped?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel
--