[LinuxBIOS] #6: Add support for 10 cheap, mainstream motherboards

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 11 18:09:12 CET 2007

Hello!
Folks, we've got another one of these fraudulent tickets. Uwe, or someone
else who's got the credentials, please delete that one.

Also what are the steps to log in and do so myself if possible.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

<http://tracker.linuxbios.org/trac/LinuxBIOS/ticket/6#comment:3>