[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Solaris Dev

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Jan 31 23:19:41 CET 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 02:44:05PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> I don't see a solaris port as a huge problem. flashrom just uses mmap
> and solaris has that.
>
> If you want to try a make and see what happens, I'd like to hear how it goes.

Just a short note: if you build flashrom without having the whole
LinuxBIOS source tree around, you'll need to copy the file
src/include/boot/linuxbios_tables.h into the flashrom source directory
and apply the attached patch to make it use the file.

Btw, should we apply this in svn anyways? flashrom cannot be used
indepently otherwise...

Uwe.