[LinuxBIOS] r2731 - trunk/LinuxBIOSv2/util

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Mon Jul 2 00:30:35 CEST 2007

On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 11:57:34PM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 09:47:31PM +0200, svn at openbios.org wrote:
> > Name: svn:externals
> >    + flashrom svn://linuxbios.org/repos/trunk/util/flashrom
>
> Do we want a completely new repo for utils?

No, I don't think so. On the contrary, we want to have LinuxBIOSv3 in
the same repo, too.

Thus:

 - trunk
   - LinuxBIOSv1
   - LinuxBIOSv2
   - LinuxBIOSv3
   - util
     - flashrom
     - ...

The advantage is that all moves are easy and retain the history, and also
that we can use one and the same trac instance to track bugs and
feature requests of _all_ our code, plus common svn code browsers etc, etc.

Uwe.