[LinuxBIOS] OLS audio/video/slides?

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Mon Jul 2 16:59:31 CEST 2007

On 30/06/07 16:18 +0200, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 08:56:41PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > Jordan's talk here at the OLS described how LinuxBIOS relocates itself
> > from the very low space to TOM during the boot process.
>
> Are there slides, audio recordings or video recordings available?

Slides will be forthcoming when I finish navigating the shark filled
waters of our web site.  Audio and video recordings will eventually be made
available on linuxsymposium.org as soon as they figure out how much it will
cost to produce them.

Also, the paper itself (which is more detailed then the presentation), is
here:

https://ols2006.108.redhat.com/2007/Reprints/crouse-Reprint.pdf

That will also hopefully be on our website soon enough.  If you have any
questions, let me know.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse