[LinuxBIOS] SDD byte 31

Corey Osgood corey.osgood at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:03:17 CEST 2007

Joseph Smith wrote:
> Hello,
> Corey or Uwe, maybe you can help me. Where did you get the SDD byte 31
> values? Is there a chart somewhere? Can you point me in the right
> direction?
>
> Thanks - Joe

This is a good straighforward translation of the standard:
http://www.simmtester.com/page/news/showpubnews.asp?num=101

And, Intel's version is a pretty easy read as well:
http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/memory/spdsd12a.pdf

The JEDEC version is the official one, but I hate trampling through
multiple pdfs to try and find one little bit of information, these are
much more concise. Both explain byte 31, and much of the standard is the
same between sdram/ddr/ddr2.

-corey