[LinuxBIOS] Flashrom move into global util/ directory

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Jul 4 00:10:29 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 09:19:12AM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> I don't care where flashrom is but it is really nice if ONE co is
> all that is needed to get all you need.

To have that, and get _only_ what you need when you need the
utilities they get their own repo. I think that makes the most
sense logically too.

I am definately for the externals so they are pulled into both v2 and
v3 co:s too.

How does updates and commits work for the external repo-in-the-repo?

//Peter