[LinuxBIOS] Convert hex to dec

Joseph Smith joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Fri Jul 6 17:41:51 CEST 2007

Quoting Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se>:

> On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 04:36:57PM -0400, Joseph Smith wrote:
>> > printf("value in hexadecimal is now %x\n",value);
>>
>> Ok so how would I go about doing this is print_debug than?
>
> Sorry.
>
> print_debug() in v2 doesn't support variable number of arguments
> (varargs) but maybe you could backport printk() from v3 lib/console.c ?
>

> //Peter

Maybe V3 at a later date, I'm still working on porting my board to V2.

Ok, if the computer sees everthing in binary, than maybe I can try
something like this?

#define PRINT_DEBUG_DEC(d)

value=0xff; /* hexadecimal */

print_debug("value in decimal is now ");
PRINT_DEBUG_DEC(value);
print_debug(" Is this working?\r\n");

What do you think?

Thanks - Joe