[LinuxBIOS] PATCH][LAR] Allow user to specify pathnames for create and add

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Jul 12 01:36:10 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 12:22:27PM -0600, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> This patch allows you to specify an arbitrary filename as well as a
> pathname for files in create & add mode in the following manner:

Another great idea!

> ./lar -a my.lar ../sources/vsa.bin:vsa

I don't like having all this information (algo too) in-band with the
filename.. I don't know a nice way to do it for when adding many
files at once though. :\ I was thinking about a "lar script" that
would say what goes where with what algo but it would be nice to not
have to go there.

//Peter