[LinuxBIOS] Add a top level target for LAR

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Thu Jul 12 12:21:38 CEST 2007

* Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> [070712 01:08]:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 12:30:09PM -0600, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> > > I would expect lar to be a target in util/
> >
> > I agree.  But as its written right now, the makefiles depend on
> > the rules in the toplevel directory
>
> Ah. I see.
>
> This is another reason to move util/ out to it's own home.

Please: Whoever moves lar to it's own repository: Make sure that it
builds cleanly in v3 and out of v3 before doing so. Just moving it out
to another repo without making it compilable outside makes no sense.
Breaking the way it is built (out of the tree!) makes no sense either.

The same applies for flashrom.

BTW: We should really get lxbios.sf.net into the tree. That's far more
important than fixing something that is not broken.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613