[LinuxBIOS] VIA epia-MII Hangs on reboot
Marcel.Graber at lab-24.ch
Wed Jul 18 07:42:10 CEST 2007
My EPIA-MII Board with LinuxBIos hangs sometimes on reboot.
The Shutdown Process goes completly down, the Screen is flickering.
- I've tried the different reboot options in Kernel, but I get
the same situation.
- I removed again the viafb Device
- I tried different acpi / apm Options
- I tried with / without noapic Kernel-Option
I don't know where to search now. Is this a Problem in Hardware, Bios or
- Via EPIA-MII
- Kernel 2.6.20
- LinuxBios / Filo (Boot from CF Card)
Thanks for Input,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the coreboot