[LinuxBIOS] Linuxbios hardware compatibility

Matteo.Merli at servicesolutions.spx.com Matteo.Merli at servicesolutions.spx.com
Mon Jul 23 16:40:14 CEST 2007

Could you help us on understanding if our system architecture is Linuxbios
compliant?
Below the info you required.
Please let us know if you need more details.

Thank you in advance,

Matteo

Step 1: A very brief description of your system: CPU and mainboard and
optionally other important details.
PC based portable device with Intel Celeron 800MHz 0 cache CPU, Intel
915GM north bridge and Intel ICH6-M south bridge
Step 2: Linux lspci output for your system, generated by booting Linux via
the original BIOS and runnning lspci.
See attachement "Ispci.log"
Step 3: SuperIO chip on the mainboard (report the model numbers on the
actual chip - doesn't appear in the lspci output)
Winbond multi I/O W83627HG
Step 4: Type of BIOS device (See the question "How do I identify the BIOS
chip on my mainboard?" below.)
SST49LF008A
Step 5: URL to the mainboard specifications page (optional)
Customized board. Please ask me for further details if needed
Step 6: Any other relevant information you can provide
-

Matteo Merli
Diagnosis Project Leader
SPX Italia Srl - Divisione Tecnotest

via Provinciale 12
43038 Sala Baganza PR
Italy

phone: +39 0521 837 311
fax: +39 0521 837 325
email: matteo.merli at servicesolutions.spx.com
web: www.tecnotest.com
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended
by SPX Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity to which
it is directed and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in
error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it,
and notify the sender of the error by reply email so that the sender's
address records can be corrected.