[LinuxBIOS] LILUG Formally Invites LinuxBIOS

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:56:49 CEST 2007

To Whom It May Concern,

LILUG would like to formally invite the LinuxBIOS project to give a talk at
Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY, USA. Our talks typically run for
about 45 minutes, and about 15 minutes of questions/answers are optional. We
have a projector you can hook your laptop up to, or you don't have a laptop
we have a computer you're able to use. Typically we have about 50 or 60
LILUG members at the meeting place. We also record the speaker usually and
put a .ogg(theora+vorbis) file on the Internet ( archive.org ) for people to
access who aren't able to make the meeting. If you do not wish to be
recorded you will not be. We have general meetings on the second Tuesday of
every month at 8pm. Our website is located at www.lilug.org . Directions to
the location can be found here: http://www.lilug.org/index.php/Directions .
If you take the rail, I will be picking you up and escorting you to the
campus and then back after the meeting.
Our next available general meeting is September 11th,  2007. If someone from
LinuxBIOS project is able to give a talk please contact me via e-mail and we
can work out the date/time(if a later date is desired) and topic. If more
convenient I can be contacted on irc.freenode.net as the alias "sid".

Regards,
John Teddy