[LinuxBIOS] [:LinuxBios] GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4

Allix Davis allix.davis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 16:26:14 CEST 2007

A bios enables/disables CPU extensions that determines what can be used once
the os is loaded.
I wonder why they did disable it, i don;t think they have more expensive
boards with it enabled, it just seems bizarre especially with virtualization
being a hot topic.

In regard to me and spi , ive not looked at it yet. I won't flash the bios
for a while.

kind regards

Allix Davis