[LinuxBIOS] GA-M57SLI - Nvidia X Server

john selmys at lotuspond.ca
Sat Jul 28 18:54:44 CEST 2007

On 07/27/2007 10:52 AM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> If you want to help further, then please set also E2DEBUG=1 in Config
> and rebuild FILO. That should give a lot more ext2 debug output which
> I would appreciate if you could send.
>
> Thanks!
>
> //Peter

I have not made any changes to filo other than using the small spin-up
delay patch as well as the large patch that is supposed to speed-up
reading initrd.
I ran again with E2DEBUG=1 but minicom's screen buffer overflowed so I'm
attaching only the last part of the debugging messages. I hope that helps.

John
=====