[LinuxBIOS] Added mainboard commell/lv671 and compile works, but ...

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Jun 6 23:54:13 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 08:36:31AM +0200, Dieter Bloms wrote:
> I have tared my stuff, maybe someone is willing to have a look at it:
>
> http://www.bloms.de/download/commell_lv671.tar.gz

Please always post (signed-off) patches, tarballs are hard to review and
comment on.

In Config.lb you have

  option ROM_SIZE=512*1024+128*1024

which looks wrong. ROM_SIZE is the size of your chip, which is
probably 512*1024.

Issue 2:

  option USE_FALLBACK_IMAGE=0

should probably be set to 1. If you only use one image it has to be the
fallback image AFAIK, otherwise it won't work.

Other than that I cannot spot any obvious problems with the code, it
_should_ work, usually...

Uwe.