[LinuxBIOS] Starting studying linuxBIOS and P3B-F

Xiong Yi xiongyi04 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:52:16 CEST 2007

The code flow chart
Wish it help.

发件人: linuxbios-bounces at linuxbios.org [mailto:linuxbios-bounces at linuxbios.
org] 代表 Anselmo
发送时间: 2007年6月27日 7:41
收件人: linuxbios at linuxbios.org
主题: [LinuxBIOS] Starting studying linuxBIOS and P3B-F

I've little experience in programming and i'm studying C.
I'm really interested in acquiring the skills necessary to do some work in
linuxBIOS, both for personal interest than for a usefull background as a
future electronic engigneer.
I've a P3B-F with 440bx chipset lying somewere on wich I would like to take
firsts steps.
In the past days I was navigating the source code of LinuxBIOSv2 with some
difficulties and i'm wondering if there is some documentation or some code
flow chart that i can use to find my way in exploring the code.

Thank's for the help.